In a world where capturing and sharing our moments is taken as proof of our being alive, when it comes to capturing the feel of a moment that traditional cameras lack, therefore it’s time to enter the world of remarkable 360 cameras and revolutionize the way we capture our feelings.
Whether you are an adventurer, a vlogger, or a content creator, the 360 cameras have endless possibilities. Moreover, these cameras have the ability to capture a full 360-degree view and provide unparalleled quality. But with so many options available in the market, it becomes tough to find the one that suits best of your needs.
You don’t have to worry about it, as we have categorized the 11 best 360 cameras with their specifications and capabilities. Whether you are a beginner or a pro, these cameras will surely give a boost to your content. Also, they will let you re-live the moment. However, we have got the best for you.
So let us explore these best 360 cameras with exceptional qualities and advanced functions.
Best 360 Camera to Make Your Memories Colorful
Here are some best 360 cameras that will provide you with unparalleled quality from that traditional cameras and help you upgrade your profession.
1. Go Pro Fusion 360
It is a versatile 360-degree camera that provides exceptional image quality for content creation. Go Pro Fusion 360 is very user-friendly with the interface that it provides. It is the most popular choice among content creators, making it an all-in-one solution. It is considered as one of the best 360 cameras because of its key features, which are mentioned below.
- It has a high-resolution lens that helps in providing high-quality pictures and videos with remarkable clarity and details.
- With the help of real-time stitching, it seamlessly combines multiple images smoothly without any visible seams.
- It has a built-in touch screen that helps in easy control and preview of shots providing a hassle-free experience.
- It has a waterproof body that makes it durable for outdoor adventures and captures any footage in any weather condition.
- It has a special feature of in-camera editing that helps in cropping and trimming directly on the camera.
- It provides wireless connectivity to transfer photos seamlessly from one device to another or a social media platform.
Ricoh Theta Z1 is a 360-degree camera that is much popular among professional photographers and videographers due to the advanced shooting capabilities that it offers. Also, its exceptional features have made this camera land in the list of the best 360 cameras. We have mentioned a few of them below.
- It has an Ultra high-resolution image sensor that ensures exceptional picture quality.
- It provides manual control options with manual controls setting that allows fine tune in the shot and achieving desired shots.
- It provides raw support that maximizes the details of the picture, which enables professional-grade editing.
- It provides a feature of time-lapse and slow-motion shooting.
- It Has external microphone support for audio recording, ensuring crystal clear sound quality in 360-degree video.
- This 360 camera has an app integration that can be used to preview and control your shots on a smartphone.
- With approximately 2.7 times larger capacity than the previous model. 51gb of...
- Two 1" type back-illuminated CMOS sensor and a newly developed lens unit...
- Natural 360° images can be captured at 23MP resolution (approximately, 6720 x...
- Enhanced HDR image processing easily captures varying brightness levels such as...
3. Xiaomi Mijia Sphere
It is a 360 camera with a rugged and versatile design for outdoor adventures and exceptional quality of breathtaking details. As the name suggests, it also has that factor in its working. Thus we have included this camera in our list of the best 360 cameras. However, we have mentioned some key features below.
- This 360-degree camera provides 3.5K resolution for stunning detailed 360-degree photos and videos.
- It has shockproof and waterproof build features to withstand extreme conditions and is rugged in the environment.
- It provides an extended battery life that will ensure that you never miss capturing epic movements.
- It has a GPS facility that enables it to track the location during the adventure.
- The Mijia Sphere 360 camera utilizes dual 190-degree fisheye lenses to capture panoramic images and videos.
4. GoPro Max
GoPro Max is a professional-grade 360-degree camera design demanding the needs of filmmakers and content creators. If you have a knack for shooting, then you can consider this one among the rest best 360 cameras.
- This 360-degree camera has a high-resolution image sensor to capture incredibly detailed photos and videos with remarkable clarity and color accuracy.
- This 360 camera offers a wide range of manual control options, including exposure, shutter speed, and white balance giving you full control over your shots.
- It provides real-time live streaming on your own website, which allows your audience to watch your content as it happens.
- This 360 camera allows you the function of an interchangeable lens system.
- It captures 360-degree footage in stunning 5.6K resolution and features advanced stabilization technology.
- Three Cameras in One: Maximize your creative freedom. With MAX you can shoot...
- Max HyperSmooth: MAX gives you unbreakable stabilization by using 180-degree...
- Live Streaming in 1080p: Shoot in HERO mode and share while you’re there. Live...
- Horizon Leveling: In HERO mode, game-changing horizon leveling gives you that...
This 360 camera is a versatile and compact camera that combines simplicity with advancement. It has a sleek design and user-friendly manual, making it the best 360 camera in the market. Below we have mentioned some key features.
- This 360 Camera offers an ultrawide angle lens that captures a wide area of the field, ensuring that you do not miss any action.
- It offers 4K video resolutions for detailed and good-quality content.
- This 360 camera has a special feature of social media integration which helps it to seamlessly integrate with popular social media platforms making it easy to share your content with your own audience.
- It has a built-in editing tool that offers an upgraded variety of Editing options in the camera, reducing the need for additional software.
- It offers Time-lapse and hyper-lapse modes for videos adding a dynamic element to your content.
- POCKET-SIZED: DJI Pocket 2 weighs only 116 g and offers up to 140 minutes of...
- MOTORIZED STABILIZATION: A 3-axis gimbal stabilizes the camera for smooth video...
- HIGH IMAGE QUALITY: An upgraded 1/1.7-inch sensor captures images with 64MP...
- ENHANCED AUDIO: Consisting of four microphones, DJI Matrix Stereo offers sound...
6. Sphere Pro
This 360 camera is a professional-grade 360 camera that is used by filmmakers and content creators that require high-quality images, precise controls, and flexibility in the work.
- This 360 camera has a high-resolution sensor that captures detailed videos with excellent range and color.
- This camera offers the unique feature of adjustable frame rates to capture slow motion or fast-paced action with precision.
- It offers an Expandable storage option that enables it to capture a large amount of high-resolution footage without any tension of space running out.
- This 360 camera offers external microphone support and high-quality shares sound to complement your high-quality visual content.
7. Vuze XR
This 360 camera is a perfect mix of high-quality performance and affordability which helps in content creation without putting much burden on your wallet. We have mentioned some features below that signify its position in the list of the best 360 cameras.
- This 360 camera provides a high-quality resolution of 5.7k and is rich in color and clarity.
- It has a special feature of image stabilization to minimize the shaky camera and ensure smooth and stable video.
- It offers mobile app control where you can preview your shorts directly from your smartphone using the dedicated mobile app.
- It has multiple shooting modes, which allows for diverse and creative content.
- This 360 camera is affordable from a price point of view as compared to other 360 cameras in this quality segment.
- Shoot with Confidence Using in-App Video Stabilization
- Record videos with the resolution of 5.7K@30 fps, 4K@60 fps and 4K@30 fps....
- Take DNG and JPG photos at 18 MP resolution. Giving you the ability to...
- With the touch of a button, the Vuze XR goes from a 360 camera to VR 180°,...
This 360 camera is basically designed for beginners and casual users who are trying to jump into the 360-degree content creation field. This camera would work best for outdoor adventures.
- This 360 camera offers 5.7K HD resolution.
- This camera offers a unique feature of built-in editing that allows you to edit the footage in the camera without the use of any additional software.
- It offers a direct sharing feature on social media that allows you to show your 360-degree experience with your friends and followers instantly.
- This 360 camera is a budget-friendly option for beginners who want to enter the world of 360 cameras.
- Resolution up to 5.7K/30fps with desktop stitching; 4K/30fps auto-stitched...
- Up to 15-megapixel resolution provides high-quality, spherical photos
- HyperFrame Director Mode gives you the editing power to easily reframe content...
- Spherical stabilization ensures smooth video regardless of camera movement
This is multitasking and is considered a jack of all trades. Well, it is obvious because it offers several key features that can bring wonders to your shooting skills. Moreover, there are several modes that you can capture with the help of this best 360 camera.
- This camera is considered rugged and is also waterproof, which makes it best for outdoor activities.
- It is versatile and offers various shooting modes, such as slow motion and time-lapse.
- Insta360 has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Connectivity through which you can connect any device.
- This camera has intelligent auto-editing and auto-tracking capabilities making it unique and dynamic.
- It is capable of capturing stunning 5.3K video resolution, which gives detailed footage with clarity.
- Dual 1-Inch Sensors & Superb Low Light: Dual 1-inch CMOS sensors deliver...
- Stunning 6K 360 Video: The ultimate creative tool. Easily capture impossible...
- 21MP 360 Photos: Capture the world around you in sharp definition with...
- FlowState Stabilization & 360 Horizon Lock: 6-axis stabilization and horizon...
360-degree cameras are the advanced gadget of the new generation that people are finding amazing. Simply because these cameras are able to take footage in a manner that normal DSLRs are not capable of. It offers a diverse range of options for capturing immersive content and pushing the boundaries of visual storytelling. Also, whether you are a professional photographer, a vlogger, or a content creator, then you can definitely go with these best 360 cameras.
You will be satisfied with the clarity and editing tools that these cameras offer. Additionally, the user-friendly interfaces and connectivity options of these best 360 cameras empower users to share their experiences in real time.
If you are an enthusiast and willing to buy something that can capture your memories well, then you can surely opt for these cameras.